Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.538 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,104 (₨76,370) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)