Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 185% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,961 (₨207,463) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 2 hours ago)