Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04543 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,158 (883,932 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)