Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04723 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,129 (1,781,380 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (32 minutes ago)