Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04633 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,231 (911,528 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)