Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04481 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,955 (936,224 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)