Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.585 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 152% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,639 (£2,353) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (30 minutes ago)