Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.853 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,874 (R$ 3,671) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)