Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.403 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,003 (R$ 3,333) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)