Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.722 INR / BHD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,520 (Dinar 507) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (31 minutes ago)