Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.256 INR / BHD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,493 (Dinar 1,063) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (39 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)