Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 171.344 INR / BHD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,797 (Dinar 454) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)