Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.125 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,626 (25,710 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)