Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,243 (Rp 8,941,493) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)