Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00486 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,396 (Rp 9,545,393) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (33 minutes ago)