Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.966 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,700 (5,988 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Medina costs ﷼ 199 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €501 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khabarovsk costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 25 Kina (about 2 hours ago)