Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.222 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,347 (5,394 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)