Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.948 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,272 (10,225 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)