Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.803 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 129% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,451 (10,567 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)