Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,918 (Shilling87,687) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨16,000 (about 1 hour ago)