Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.720 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨38,019 (Shilling52,796) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)