Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,288 (Shilling87,970) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)