Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,338 (Shilling98,079) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)