Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.177 INR / MVR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,938 (17,703 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)