Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.137 INR / MVR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 98% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,325 (18,206 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (40 minutes ago)