Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.152 INR / MVR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,313 (21,271 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (35 minutes ago)