Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.368 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,351 ($U29,281) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)