Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.232 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,328 ($U18,963) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)