Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.698 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,526 (2,120TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (23 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)