Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.116 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,885 (4,520TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)