Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.234 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,873 (2,132TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)