Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00510 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,911 (Rp 20,973,130) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (42 minutes ago)