Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00475 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,654 (Rp 10,453,575) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aksaray costs 18TL (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (41 minutes ago)