Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00501 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,967 (Rp 19,561,276) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)