Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 95% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,018 (€1,037) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)