Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00327 INR / BYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 21% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨61,834 (18,905,390 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)