Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10865 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 187% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨224,091 (2,062,528 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)