Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11126 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,621 (1,632,414 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)