Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11154 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 121% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,808 (1,549,249 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)