Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12211 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 195% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,221 (869,900 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)