Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11095 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,938 (1,513,668 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)