Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12384 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 169% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,820 (846,401 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cuba costs 1.32 CUC (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)