Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,910 (руб 46,724) in Makhachkala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)