Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.127 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,200 (руб 44,537) in Makhachkala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)