Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00510 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,185 (Rp 17,887,957) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)