Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00490 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨30,839 (Rp 6,292,138) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)