Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.287 INR / BYN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,969 (1,321 BYN) in Mahilioŭ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (about 2 hours ago)