Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.109 INR / BYN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,451 (1,101 BYN) in Mahilioŭ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)