Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,691 (руб 44,731) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (31 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)