Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,394 (руб 46,991) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (29 minutes ago)