Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,207 (руб 41,693) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (22 minutes ago)