Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,921 in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)