Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,785 in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)