Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,607 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,768 in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)