Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.955 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 155% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,743 (AU$1,976) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)