Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,436 ($746) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $79 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)