Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.850 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,248 ($785) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)