Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,530 ($1,595) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)