Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,286 ($1,518) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)