Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,048 (R$ 6,096) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)