Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,141 (R$ 6,016) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (12 minutes ago)