Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,768 (R$ 6,514) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (26 minutes ago)