Cost of living in Macao compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.535 INR / MOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 187% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨215,184 (25,212 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)