Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 184% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨231,058 (€3,311) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)