Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 195% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,374 (€1,393) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (22 minutes ago)