Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 195% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,046 (€1,606) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)