Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 152% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,345 (€1,299) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)