Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 159% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,228 (€1,166) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (42 minutes ago)