Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 150% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,886 (€1,455) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)