Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.552 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨28,727 (11,259₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)