Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.521 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,446 (18,823₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)