Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.549 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,905 (14,087₴) in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)