Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.623 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,014 (E£ 11,598) in Luxor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)