Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.852 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,674 (E£ 10,300) in Luxor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)