Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.556 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨30,548 (E£ 8,591) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (41 minutes ago)