Cost of living in Luxembourg compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxembourg is 207% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,562 (€1,455) in Luxembourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)