Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.107 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,383 (£779) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)