Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.420 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,924 (5,595 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)