Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.684 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,785 (5,802 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (34 minutes ago)