Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,771 (元4,746) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)