Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.612 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 145% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨191,394 (25,143 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (28 minutes ago)