Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,769 in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)