Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,706 in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)