Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,128 in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (7 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)