Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,274 in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)