Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04157 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,661 (1,940,469 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (39 minutes ago)