Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04452 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,469 (1,380,797 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)