Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05999 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 234% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨271,672 (4,528,802 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)