Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04653 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 175% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,701 (4,614,007 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)