Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.259 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,455 (€842) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)