Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 153% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,340 (€2,830) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)