Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.579 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 158% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,747 (€1,196) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (37 minutes ago)