Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26901 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 243% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,352 (458,533 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)