Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41222 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 549% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨526,955 (1,278,339 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)