Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38820 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 484% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨233,506 (601,509 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (42 minutes ago)