Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39616 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 532% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨474,040 (1,196,596 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)