Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.295 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 154% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,092 ($1,378) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)