Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.270 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,134 ($2,741) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)