Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 145% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,666 ($2,911) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)