Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.846 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,331 (Mex$ 12,305) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (34 minutes ago)