Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.383 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,428 (Mex$ 14,609) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)