Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.587 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,081 (Mex$ 16,749) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (31 minutes ago)