Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.467 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,044 (Mex$ 16,453) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)