Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.572 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,795 (Mex$ 17,582) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (40 minutes ago)