Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.454 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,336 (Mex$ 40,629) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)