Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00284 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,660 (11,840,163 ₫) in Long Xuyen.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)