Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.990 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,144 (R$ 1,842) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)