Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,208 (R$ 6,026) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)