Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.982 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,086 (R$ 1,954) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)