Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,378 ($1,159) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (40 minutes ago)