Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.215 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,807 ($496) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)