Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,247 (€2,348) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (38 minutes ago)