Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,692 (€2,270) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (39 minutes ago)